112 W. Nash St., Spring Hope, N.C. 27882
With any heating and cooling system, proper maintenance is key to efficient operation. Keeping your heating and cooling systems properly maintained, will not only save money on energy, but will also extend its lifespan, saving money on costly early replacement or repairs. While some maintenance can be done yourself, it's best to call Denton Heat and Air to perform routine cleaning and maintenance to make sure potential problem areas aren't overlooked. Some of our cleaning and maintenance services include:
Unit and coils we cleaned for a customer!
Perform your own routine HVAC maintenance by following the checklist below:
• Replace dirty filters at regular intervals
• Keep your AC and heating units free of trash and debris
• Clean your indoor registers and air ducts routinely
• Replace the batteries in your thermostat
• Keep the drain line clear of any clogs or debris
If, during your inspection, you notice broken or worn parts, loose or faulty wiring, a burning smell or any major type of malfunction, it’s best to call Denton Heating and A/C. Any of those issues require the expertise of a trained technician!